New Years 2015 in Italy
Special Offer for a Romantic Retreat in a Castle Hotel
The Fortress Castle Hotel of Santo Spirito is now offering a New Years in Italy 2015 all inclusive special offer, a holiday package for those seeking a special place to relax and enjoy the last days of the year and welcome 2015. This is the Castle Hotel you have been dreaming of, amidst the woods and ancient medieval villages, in an enchanted scenario rich in culture and history for a unique new Year’s Eve in Italy.
Santo Spirito is easily reachable although away from the noise and confusion: nestled in the mountains of L’Aquila, you’ll be looked after by Cristina and Gianluca who run this unique, charming Hotel.
The offer “not the usual New Year’s Eve in Italy” includes:
- Welcome drink;
- 3 Nights in a twin or double room;
- Breakfast buffet with sliced fresh fruit, freshly baked breads and delicious home made cakes;
- 2 dinners with a menu of local typical products, with a menu that includes appetizer, first dish, main course, sweets, Chocolate nougat from l’Aquila, Montepulciano wines and drinks;
- New Year’s Eve Italy gourmet menu, with famous typical Aquilano ingredients
- Saffron of Navelli;
- Lentils from Santo Stefano di Sessanio;
- And many other delicacies
- The Monastero’s New Year’s Eve menu includes:
- 1 pasta plates;
- 1 main course (meat);
- Fruit and sweets;
- Excellent Montepulciano d’Abruzzo wines;
- Coffee and bitter;
- Midnight drink on the hotel terrace under the starry sky with an impressive fireworks display;
- Guided tour of the Castle Hotel Fortress Monastery;
- Availability of discount coupons for admission to the wonderful Stiffe Caves;
- Discounted entry Rate to the Stiffe Caves
New Years In Italy 2015 Pricing
- Package price per person is € 370,00
Holiday breaks are an opportunity to leave behind stress and worries of a complicated life we are called to lead in this modern era of wired and seamless communications: this has greatly reduced time spent at home with family, especially with our lived one.
If on one side this has drastically increased our exposure to work and overall working hours, on the other hand less free time to manage means greater attention in choosing things to do: today we all point on the quality of time spent together rather than quantity.
A quiet getaway are what couples enjoy most – that opportunity to break free from the everyday routine of life and related stress to enjoy each other alone, away from the kids, just the 2 of you for some quality time in a Castle Hotel.
Castle Hotels in Abruzzo fall in a category of their own, with centuries of history to tell Guests like yourself – ancient homes of the rich and famous, now romantic destinations for holidays, weekends, and honeymoons.
Today Castle Hotels are an attractive and romantic destination not only for their intrinsic historical value, but also for their unusual positions in exclusive locations which make them an unusual retreat for a top quality holiday.
The Monastery of Santo Spirito is a Castle Hotel in Abruzzo, the first Cistercian settlement in the valley of L’Aquila. It was built in 1222 by Placido of Roio on an estate donated by Count Berardo of Ocre. After the founder’s death in 1248, the monastery came under the auspices of the Cistercian Order and the Convent of Santa Maria in Casanova, near Penne.
In 1330 it was already given in trust to the cardinals Maffeo and Francesco Barberini; in 1652 it was included in the list of the small monasteries abolished by Pope Innocent X.
The monastery is protected with high boundary walls which almost isolate it from the surrounding landscape. The internal space opens onto a square courtyard, originally a cloister and accommodating on each side, in the Cistercians convention, the church, the refectory, the dormitory and the chapter-room.
Today the Monastery of Santo Spirito is a castle hotel in Abruzzo , a charming and very romantic location with a majestic view of the Aquilano valley and the Gran Sasso mountain peak towering at just under 3.000 meters.
Request Further Information and book New Years in Italy 2015